Everyday that passes I am essentially a different person. Or at least I try to be. Each bit of knowledge that I stumble upon I try to use to make myself a better person. Because I have a constant thirst for knowledge, my interest vary across many things. I would never be able to chose just one thing to blog about. I originally came from here, but that blog was messy and I felt the need to change my style a bit. If you want to check it out, it will soon be dedicated to my general writing (poetry, stories etc). If you have followed me through my multiple blogs, just know that I thank you for sticking around.
On this blog expect to find posts about beauty (DIYS, make-up reviews and tutorials, and fashion), fitness ( I am trying to become a healthier person), books (reviews, reviews, reviews), food (cause who doesn’t like some noms), fandom/TV in general, and just the general ramblings of a young college student.
Ideally I will be uploading every Monday, Wednesday’s and Fridays, cycling through my categories as they become relevant. Fridays will have the continuation of the “Five Favorite Fandom” series as I find it a casual and fun post to do every week. Along with that starting in March I will be relaunching my Youtube Channel, which will be oriented towards my fitness and beauty (in relation to fandoms) goals. Otherwise you can find me at any of the links at the end of this page.
Some other general information about me….hhhhhmmm….
- I’m a 19 year old college student who recently transferred back home.
- At my core I am somewhat shy and introverted and this is my attempt at connecting with society. 🙂
- My style changes depending on my mood, some days I am the biggest girly girl on the planet and others I am a downright tomboy. It makes people confused sometimes, but I wear whats comfortable and makes me happy.
- I started my first blog on blogger in the 7th grade, it was horrible and I think it was mainly about Harry Potter, Twilight and Michelle Phan. I’m glad I shut that one down.
- I love connecting and interacting with people. Feel free to share your blog link as I would love to check your blog out.